This is a white rhino. They have two white rhinos, and three black rhinos.
This is a warthog. He is really ugly and a lot bigger than I thought that he would be.
Here are some of the kangaroos. they have about ten of them.
A Kumodo Dragon, he was pretty big too.
These two pictures are of them feeding the alligators. They feed them rats. The alligato up on the dry is named bubbles, that is the female. she was really hungry. The male is still in the water and his name was Rufus. He was not hungry and they couldn't get him to eat.After the zoo we went to Joes Crab Shack to eat for Gaga's birthday. Gaga and I ordered crab legs, so we had to eat with a bib. Zeke was really entertained by the waiters singing and dancing to a song on the radio.
This is the shark that hangs in Joe's Crab shack.

Happy Birthday Chris! What is Zeke so enthralled at? What a priceless picture.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! What a way to spend your birthday!! How was Joe's? I know a lot of people that eat there, but I never have. My family doesn't like seafood. The weather was great here yesterday. I am glad the rain stopped for at least part of your vacation.
ReplyDeleteWe like the pictures, Matt's favorite is of course the "crocodile".
ReplyDelete