Not allot to tell about today. We drove through 8 hours of nothing. We were going to stop at the four corners this morning. but we missed the north turn off somewhere. All of a sudden we were in New Mexico. so that didn't happen. I guess the biggest news of today would be that Chris got propositioned at a gas station. When I came out from buying treats he asked if I saw the chuncky hispanic gal in tight stretch pants walk in there. I said no. then he told me that she just propositioned him. He said he saw her walking towards him with this look on her face, he started shaking his head no She said you don't speak spanish and he said my wife is in side. She turned on her heels and walked into the building. We had a good laugh over that. this gas station was in the middle of no where.
I have to say that New Mexico has some really neat rest areas. They have spent allot more money on them than Utah ever has.
We are in El Paso tonight. Matt says that it is 8 hours from here to San Antonio, in a car. So that means that it will be a little longer than that for us. But we should get there tomorrow. I may not be able to blog because They don't have any internet yet. It should be hooked up on Wednesday. But I can probably get on Tueseday night if we make it to Tami's on tuesday. I think that our plan now is to get to Shannys sunday evening. Stay at her house Monday and tend Zeke while she substitute teaches for Matt while he goes to some training. Then on Monday night thier ward is comeing to help unload the moving van. And then we will get us a rental car. Then we will go to Tami's 3 hours away on tuesday morning and stay until wednesday afternoon. then back to shanny's. We will see how it goes. Well I guess I will go soak in a tub. My hips are killing me from so much seating.
I thought you were going to say Chris started shaking in his shoes, LOL. I am sure glad you are blogging about this trip. I was wondering how far Shanny is from Tami.
ReplyDelete