


This is Bandit. I was missing Toby, so I started shopping for a new schnauzer. I found this one he is 8 months old, had previous owner, that couldn't take him to Alaska, then the breeder got him back and then they had to move so she had to get rid of him. He is about 15 pounds heavier than Toby. He probably would make two of Toby. His original name was Shadow but we are trying to change it to Bandit. Notice that he has a little black mask across his eyes. He is potty trained to a doggy door. But since I don't have one, we will have to be very watchful of him going to the door. I have only heard him make 3 little yips since we got him home. Jax is making more noise about a new dog in the house, than Bandit.
Today has been a long day. It started when I left to take grandpa Dean to the cardiologist. at ten this morning. After test there we went to PCMC to pick up perscriptions for Jonah. Then we went to West Valley City to pick up Bandit. We returned home around 3:45. So it was a lot of driving.
He is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! He is very adorable and the name Bandit fits him.
ReplyDeleteCute dog. He looks more like Bandit than Shadow. We have a cat door built in the wall where the door used to be off of the porch. The cats prefer the human door, LOL.
ReplyDelete